Tuesday, September 2, 2014

First day of school

"Did you know that I missed you today? I do very much enjoy our summer time where I spend time with you and we lay on this couch and snuggle and go for walks and snuggle and just basically snuggle."
Orion continues to listen astutely while resting his head on my leg at the foot of the couch.
"You do know you're my best friend dog? I mean pretty much you are my best friend period.  You hang out with me you spend all day listening to me... We go on hikes together, hang out with me all the time, you move with me, you're very easy to get along with and you don't drive me crazy,  you don't mind so much when I am moody and just want to be quiet. I tell you all my life experiences and I asked for your advice a lot of times when I'm stressed out about things... You make me smile a lot and laugh and generally you have a very uplifting personality. You're an excellent conversationalist and you let me pet you constantly when I'm feeling stressed or just when I feel like petting you constantly.  You also are great subject to paint and probably because I love you so much I do good job at it. And I love coming home and seeing your smiling face and tell you all these great things about you because really you're the best thing I ever did for myself."
He throws a paw up on my leg and closes his eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment