Saturday, January 11, 2014

Dear Mr. Orion

Dear Mr. Orion,

I just wanted to let you know I miss you. I know you're running around being chased by Chloe, being spoiled by your Nana, and pestered playfully by your Aunt Maggie. I know you're enjoying the fact they turn on the heat and you don't have to be cold. You're probably also enjoying all the treats and just the general amount of people who are hanging out with you. I didn't turn the heat on in the apartment and I think our bedroom vent is broken. I miss having you as my backup heater just so you know. Plus, I really have no one to talk to now. There are some drunk people singing, "La la la whatever," outside. Cars are driving by splashing up the rain. That's about it around here. I'm in bed early and have all the aluminum cans you kicked around all picked up again and back in their bag.
I guess that's it. I hope you're being good up there and not trying to pull your escape artist skills. It was wicked foggy driving back here and I don't want to hear about you getting hurt. Try not to eat your Nana's knitting. Be good to your Aunt Maggie who will hang out with you tomorrow. She's not pleasant in the morning so you may want to reconsider your tactics for wake up. You may want to stretch em' to 10 o'clock. Learn how to make her expresso and you may find her playful side. Otherwise, stick with your grandpa. He'll pal around with you in the AM. Besides, you need some men in your life.

Alright, that's about it.

Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment